Bern

Default Trouble merging labels from existing list

I am trying to merge labels from an existing list. It won't let me get past
Step 3 or 6 to merge. I use Miscrosoft Word 2003. Anyone else have this
trouble. It will let me set up the labels, but won't actually merge the
addresses into the labels.
Graham Mayor

See where what you are doing differs from

Bern wrote:
I am trying to merge labels from an existing list. It won't let me
get past Step 3 or 6 to merge. I use Microsoft Word 2003. Anyone