Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SP SP is offline

Default clipboard empty after re-opening Word

Using Word 2003 SP2

When I add items to the clipboard, they are there until I open Word again.
Some items have a Word icon and some have an icon that I've never seen
(appears to be a piece of paper with a green dot on the left side). The
pasted items with the icon+ dot remain, but any pasted Word items disappear.
I have tried deleting all items and re-copying them, but they still disappear.

I have looked for add-ins and don't see anything under Tools/Templates and
Add-ins. I have also looked in the STARTUP folders (under my specific
profile and also under Program Files/Microsoft Office) and don't see any
add-ins or .dots as was described in a posted response (I visited the
recommended site of http://word.mvps.org/).

Any further help you can provide would be greatly appreciated and I would
love to know what the other icon (not the Word one) is for.
--
Thanks,
Sue