Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Virginie Virginie is offline

Default Macro delete lines

Hi,

I am working on the following file in excel.

A D

I am trying to create a macro that will delete two lines if thet have
the same batch number (column D) and opposite amount in column A.

For example my lines 2 and 3 should be deleted and my lines 5 and 6
should be deleted too.

Thank you for your help

Virginie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

As you are doing this in Excel, you would be better to post your question to
the microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP