Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pattij pattij is offline

Default How do I end a letter properly example Yours Truly what else?

How do I find the different phrases on ending a letter, I know some of them
like Sincerly Yours, Love, Yours Truly. What are some more, or how can I find
a list of them? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Pattij,
There are some in the AutoText menu, Insert - AutoText - there should be an
entry with closing statements.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
How do I find the different phrases on ending a letter, I know some of
them
like Sincerly Yours, Love, Yours Truly. What are some more, or how can I
find
a list of them? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If you mean, 'When do I use Yours Sincerely and when do I use Yours
Faithfully'? Try this link:
http://www.speakspeak.com/html/d2h_r...ng_phrases.htm

If that doesn't help, try a search in Google (thousands of hits).

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP