Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rg rg is offline

Default Which Group please

Please direct me to the correct user group please.

I have been asked to automate the following involving Word, Access, and VBA.

There are several Word documents containing formfields the user is currently
mailmerging with from Excel.

An Access database has been created to house the data from Excel.

I need to understand how to open and populate several Word documents contain
formfields, and automatically save the Word templates, in client specific
folders,with VBA, when the user is in the Access database .

If you would direct me to the correct group I would appreciate it!

TIA,

Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It's a toss-up whether you would be better posting to an Access newsgroup or
one of the Word.VBA groups. However, you will probably find all that you
need in fellow MVP Albert Kallal's sample template system for ms-access that
allows you
to mange, create and merge data from ms-access to word at:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Alb*ertKa...msaccess.ht*ml

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.