Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GKW in GA GKW in GA is offline

Default Exporting Word Macros

I figure it's in here somewhere but I couldn't find it when scanning for
EXPORT.

How do I export Wod MAcros
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GKW in GA GKW in GA is offline

that's supposed to be Word not Wod Macros

"GKW in GA" wrote:

I figure it's in here somewhere but I couldn't find it when scanning for
EXPORT.

How do I export Wod MAcros

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word macros are stored in templates, by default the normal template, but may
also be stored in documents. Copy the document/template that contains the
macros in question. See also http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm