Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] a.shainin@gmail.com is offline

Default Replacing multiple identical paragraphs in a document by editing oneparagraph?

If this makes sense..

I have a 200 page document. Within the document there is a paragraph
that is repeated many times throughout the document. What I would
like to do is edit just the first one and it automatically change all
the other identical paragraphs throughout the document without having
to search for each individual one and copy/paste it. Any ideas how
this can be done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Default Replacing multiple identical paragraphs in a document by editing o

If you copy the original paragraph, then paste special the following
paragraphs, every time you make an edit to the original, the following
paragraphs will update themselves.

" wrote:

If this makes sense..

I have a 200 page document. Within the document there is a paragraph
that is repeated many times throughout the document. What I would
like to do is edit just the first one and it automatically change all
the other identical paragraphs throughout the document without having
to search for each individual one and copy/paste it. Any ideas how
this can be done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

" wrote:
If this makes sense..

I have a 200 page document. *Within the document there is a paragraph
that is repeated many times throughout the document. *What I would
like to do is edit just the first one and it automatically change all
the other identical paragraphs throughout the document without having
to search for each individual one and copy/paste it. *Any ideas how
this can be done?- Hide quoted text -

I cant seem to get the paste special to work... I did a paste
special, then edited the orignal, and nothing changed..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Default Replacing multiple identical paragraphs in a document by editi

sometimes you have to go into print preview and right out again for it to
work - not sure why