Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil Jan Kratochvil is offline

Default Cross referenmde in an exported htm file.

I just exported the DOC file as htm file in Word2007.
This file has lot of cross references. I that htm file are the links lost.

It means, now I see, the text of the cross reference is not clickable - I
mean the references does not work.

Is i possible to keep that cross references in fro Word exported htm file
like a hypertext links?

Thanks
--
Regards
Jan Kratochvil
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I can confirm what you are seeing: cross-reference fields are no longer
hyperlinked when you save as HTML. What you can do is bookmark items and
then insert hyperlinks to the bookmarks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP