Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] gaga.kaplan@gmail.com is offline

Default Text boxes and arrows are not connecting the usual way?

Hi, I'm in word 2007. I usually draw text boxes and connect them
(through the small dots that appear at certain places on the box and
on the beg and end of the arrow) but for some reason on this new
computer they aren't connecting and it is driving me crazy. I can't
figure out the problem and decide to post.

Does anyone understand what is the problem?

Gabe