Mike Busch

Default Shortcut for addresses

Our department has switched between Lotus Smart Suite and Microsoft Office
over the past several years. In Lotus WordPro they have a feature called
glossery. With the glossery you can insert text that you have pre determined
with a key stroke of Ctrl K and the two digit alpha code for an address. This
glossery can be copied into every users workstaion so it was available to
all. Is there any such command in Word that will help with inserting a pre
deternined text such as a Address, or the name of one of our facilities.
Thank you in advance.