Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve

Default HOWTO: Select Records from Outlook XP/2002???

Hi...

An older M$ Word... 2000 I believe... allowed me to enter selection criteria
when running a Mail Merge. How can I do that in Outlook XP/2002??

For instance, one time I would enter (paraphrased) "Home Address not blank";
another time "Category = Family", etc. Since moving to M$ Office XP... I
cannot get Word nor Outlook to allow me to select based on data... I'm tired
of wasting labels or manually deleting records.

Thanks in advance!
Steve