Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George George is offline

Default How do I change inch measurements to millimetres on the rulers

How do I change inch measurements to millimetres on the rulers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2003 and earlier, the "Measurement units" setting is on the General
tab of Tools | Options.

"George" wrote in message
How do I change inch measurements to millimetres on the rulers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi George,

Prior to Word 2007
Tools=Options=General=Measurement Units

In Word 2007
Office Files button=Word Options=Advanced=Display+
"Show measurements in units of"

========
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)