Jenny

Default NEED HELP USING TABS

Ok here is the deal,
I must have erased my tab feature on Microsoft Word and have no idea how to
fix it... Please Help.. Student in need of getting homework done.....
Appreciate all you help.. Jenny
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:09:02 -0800, "Jenny"
wrote:

Ok here is the deal,
I must have erased my tab feature on Microsoft Word and have no idea how to
fix it... Please Help.. Student in need of getting homework done.....
Appreciate all you help.. Jenny

Hi Jenny,

It isn't clear what you mean by "erased my tab feature". If you mean
the Tabs item is missing from the Format menu, then see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm for
instructions on fixing the menu. Even without that, though, you can
set tab stops by clicking on the ruler.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman