Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kaatt Kaatt is offline

Default How can I set Word 2007 to type what I say?

How can I set Word 2007 to type what I say into my microphone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Kaatt,

The dictation feature was dropped from MS Office after Office 2003. It's available as a Windows feature in Windows Vista, and sort
of available as a Windows XP feature, although somewhat hit or miss.

For more reliable results in Office 2007 on Windows XP, so far the feedback has been that dedicated 3rd party products such as those
from http://nuance.com seem to be more reliable at this point.

"Kaatt" wrote in message news How can I set Word 2007 to type what I say into my microphone?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP