Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
quizzer quizzer is offline

Default Is it possilbe to "lock" a document so nobody can read it?

I want to keep a diary on microsoft word but I don't want anyone else to read
it. How is this done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Password protect the document against opening - and don't forget the
password. (Tools options security)

quizzer wrote:
I want to keep a diary on Microsoft word but I don't want anyone else
to read it. How is this done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you have something you don't want others to read, it should NEVER be kept
on a computer you share with someone else.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~