ronak

Default PC template for MAC

Hi All,
I have been working on a series of templates on PC. My client uses a MAC and
we have been having problems with the cross platform compatibility of the
templates. it seems that doesnt matter what i do, when i protect parts of the
template all parts are locked up and my client can not edit the text! however
it seems to be working fine on my PC!!

Can anyone suggest a solution? Also is there anyway to send the fonts with
the templates? i know Word doesn't have create to path or anything like it.
but is there some sort of export option for this?

thanks
ronak
Daiya Mitchell

[cross-posting to the MacWord group for extra input, please make sure all
replies on this thread are to to a cross-posted message so that replies go
both places]

I would think it's not the template, but the WinWord 2003 IRM (information
rights management) features that don't work on the Mac. This sounds kinda
logical to me--I think one of the stated facts of IRM is that it only works
with WinWord 2003.

What sort of protection are you applying? What version of Word?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/