Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
srid srid is offline

Default how to retrieve mailmerge field name using vb.net

i am writing a vb.net application. what i want to do is:
1)get the name of mailmerge field name from a word template
2)assign values to them
for example one of my template has following merge fields:
«Address»

Dear «Last»
3)if user selects 10 records, the application should be able to create ten
letters from the template

i have been looking for code/reference/advice for last three days.no
luck(google search and msdn search).any help would be appreciated

what is this mean:
mMergeField.Code.Tex
how to use this to assign value:
ActiveDocument.MailMerge.Fields