kzishere

Default How do I enter tally marks in a table?

I am trying to make a frequency table on MS Word 2000. How can I make tally
marks - I have looked under symbols and various fonts, and I can not find
them, yet I find it hard to believe that it doesn't exist. Thank you for any
help!
CyberTaz

Hello-

My guess would be that tally marks are primarily manual shorthand notation
which is then interpreted into numerical values for tabulation. Although I'm
pretty sure there is scanner software that works in that direction, you seem
to want to go in the opposite. I have never seen a font that includes those
characters, but there may possibly be something available. Your best bet is
probably to search the web.

Regards |:)