Omyomi

Default create and print labels for multiple addresses

create and print labels for multiple addresses is what I need to do. Could
someone help me with this. I have a Tungsten t3 and outlook address book. I
have tried converting the contacts into a .doc a .CSV a .txt and a .pst
each did convert but then to try and take ALL the information and put them
in a mailing list that I do not have to put all individually onto the labels.
Could you help?
Doug Robbins

You need to use mailmerge with the .doc, .csv or the .txt file as a
datasource.

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Omyomi" wrote in message
create and print labels for multiple addresses is what I need to do.
Could
someone help me with this. I have a Tungsten t3 and outlook address book.
have tried converting the contacts into a .doc a .CSV a .txt and a
.pst
each did convert but then to try and take ALL the information and put them
in a mailing list that I do not have to put all individually onto the
labels.
Could you help?

How do I print mailing labels from an excel spreadsheet? Hotfudge1 Mailmerge 1 December 12th 04 01:43 AM
Printing labels Jeff Mailmerge 8 December 8th 04 12:14 AM
Mailing Labels - Outlook to Word? Charliec Mailmerge 2 December 5th 04 06:46 PM