Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kentucky Kentucky is offline

Default Turning Off Track Changes

I have a document in which track changes is swithched on for deletions. After
completing the document I have changed the tracking option to "None", but
when I save the document as Final and email it to a collegue the document
will open in "Final Showing Markup" mode and will display the deletions.

I need to know a way of saving the document so that none of the track
changes data is retained. When they appear on the document this can be very
confusing to the collegue. Please can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Changing to Final view hides the tracked changes, but does not remove
them. You need click on the "Accept All Tracked Changes" and "Delete
All Comments" commands on the Reviewing toolbar. See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...983881033.aspx and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for more information.