Notadj123

Default How do I get rid of the little "paragraph" and spacing symbols th.

The little "backwards P-paragraph" symbols always come up while I type my
papers. How do I get rod if them. they are just annoying!
Graham Mayor

CTRL+* (or clicking the matching pilcrow key ¶ ) on the standard toolbar
will toggle the display on/off. It is merely a mechanism to enable you to
view some formatting and can be very useful. If only this symbol is
displayed - uncheck tools options view paragraph marks.

Notadj123 wrote:
The little "backwards P-paragraph" symbols always come up while I
type my papers. How do I get rod if them. they are just annoying!

Cocosa

Have you tried clicking on the Paragraph symbol (show/hide paragraph) on
the standard tool bar?
If so, you can also try to click on options on the tools menu, select
the view tab, and select or check the boxes.