Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John M

Default Printing offset/different page margins on odd and even pages

Hi,

I am about to print a Ph D thesis that will be bound. The thesis will be
printed double -sided. Binding can restrict page opening, making the part of
the page nearest to the spine hard to see.

So I wanted to print 'offset'. In other words, on right-hand pages, the
right margin might be 20 mm and the left 40 mm (well away from the spine)
while on left-hand pages, the right margin might be 40 mm and the left 20 mm.

Can I set page margins that differ between odd and even pages?
Alternatively, can I set the print commands to do this?

Many thanks.

John M