Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
itsmehb itsmehb is offline

Default VISUAL BASIC RUN-TIME ERROR

When I spell check I get this message:
Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error 5977
Cannot creat a section object when this dialogue is active.

I am using Office 2007 Professional and Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Spellcheck should not be using vba, so you have something interfering with
the normal use of the spell check. See
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm with particular
reference to the normal template and add-ins.