Craig

Default Printing single pages or a range of pages

Word 2002 - I have 15 page merged document (6 name tags per page) and I am
trying to print a range of pages. I can print all of the pages at one time or
the current page, but whenever I attempt to print a range of pages on this
merged document, the Canoni560 dialogue print box appears for a few seconds
and then disappears and nothing prints.

Thanks for your help.

Craig

___________________________________

"J.Scott" wrote:

Hi,

It appears (when I do it anyway) that after mail merging from Excel into
Word that it doesn't allow the option to print either a single page and/or
a range of pages.

Some of the merged docs I have can be anything upto 1,000 pages in length -
can anyone offer a solution to print a single page or a selected range of
pages etc..... ?

TIA

Johnn

Doug Robbins

Each "page" is probably a Section, so prefix the numbers of the "pages" that
you want to print with an "s". For example s3 - s5.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP