Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miskwad Miskwad is offline

Default Remove a link in a Word Document

When opening the document it informs me that there are links to other files
and do I want to update. I want to sever the link but don't know how.
Anyone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Miskwad,

You can kill any link by selecting the relevant field and pressing
Ctrl-Shift-F9.

If you select the whole document and do this, all links in the body of the
document will be converted to normal text - including TOCs and other
cross-references.

Cheers

--
macropod