Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mercury Mercury is offline

Default Can I change the check style for the check box form field in '03?

When I insert a check box form field in Word 2003 the only option I seem to
have for a check is an X. Is there any way to change it so it's an actual
check, kind of like the toolbar button looks like?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

There is no way to change the actual check box form field. However,
there's a way to put in check boxes that aren't form fields, and those
can have the shape you want. See
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm for instructions.

--
Regards,