Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larry larry is offline

Default need a format for a proclamation or formal decree

template for formal proclamation or decree
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'd just use an Olde English type font on parchment colored paper. Roll it
with and tie it with a ribbon. Instant proclamation.

And Prince Charming will just have to cry himself to sleep - I'm married and
shall not be attending the ball.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher