Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy S Nancy S is offline

Default how to save a my own cover page in the cover page gallery

using word 2007 - I have created my own cover page for proposals but can not
seem to find a way to save it into the cover page gallery - so that i can
easily access it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Cover pages are a type of autotext/building block entry.
Select all CTRL+A then from the insert tab, select Cover Pages, then from
the bottom of that dialog save selection to cover page gallery
This will pop up the builkding blocks dialog. Give it a name in the top
window and save it - by default it will apprear in the Cover Page list under
the general heading, after the built-in cover pages.