Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
H H is offline

Default How can I move an entire page in Word like in PowerPoint ?

Need to move the whole page as the pages are set up in sections and cant cut
and paste.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

H wrote:
Need to move the whole page as the pages are set up in sections and
cant cut and paste.

You really can't use Word like PowerPoint. In PowerPoint each page (slide)
is a fixed container, an object that you can drag around. Word doesn't have
fixed pages; it creates a new one on the fly as each page fills up, and it
doesn't keep track of the beginning and end of the text on each page.

If each page starts with a heading, all at the same level, you can use
Outline View; collapse everything below the level of the page heading, and
you can drag and drop the headings into a different order. Everything
collapsed under a heading will go along with it to the new location.

Otherwise, you _must_ cut and paste, no matter how tedious it may be. Next
time, don't set up the document that way if you think it might have to be
reordered.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman