Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wondermind Wondermind is offline

Default Report a bug in Office Word 2010?

I'm very grateful to use Office Beta 2010. Where can I report a Word bug?

I noticed a bug while composing.

With a busy two page document, scrolling between pages, the last line, which
should be on the next page appears, and can not be used, confusing until I
see the identical line on the next page.

Symtoms: Can use mouse functions on the ghost line, nothing happens, but the
highlight appears on the other line. Times New Font size 12, Zoom 100%

Solution: Save the document. Scroll to test. Problem disappears.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Office 2010 Beta Forums:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...ory/office2010

:
: I noticed a bug while composing.
:
: With a busy two page document, scrolling between pages, the last line,
which
: should be on the next page appears, and can not be used, confusing until I
: see the identical line on the next page.
:
: Symtoms: Can use mouse functions on the ghost line, nothing happens, but
the
: highlight appears on the other line. Times New Font size 12, Zoom 100%
:
: Solution: Save the document. Scroll to test. Problem disappears.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

FWIW, this is usually just a display issue. You may need to update your
video driver.

http://word.mvps.org