Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sdwrench

Default How do I properly save a file to keep links intact in XP?

Using word 2003. I am able to create links in word. As long as I do not save
the file I can mail the document and those receivieing the message are able
to use the links. When I save the file, even though in a common server, the
receiver is unable to make the link work. The linked documents also are in
the common server to which we all have access.