kyla

Default Unblock a section of text to enable spelling & grammar checker

using Microsoft Office Profesional 2000, MSWord, in Windows XP home edition

Somehow inadvertently turn on "do not check this section of text"; when I
run spelling & grammar checker whole chunks are not reviewed.

How do I undo this "do not check this section" function?

kyla

Thanks for your suggestion, Suzanne.
Unfortunately it did not work. I have run into same problem on another
document which is also entirely text. Have re-asked question today, 10 March.

Kyla

Combine text with footnotes above columns section on same page candelar Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 05:57 PM
Section footer text Bill Page Layout 0 February 9th 05 07:50 PM
How do I get text to flow around a section? ubergoober Page Layout 1 January 3rd 05 05:28 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM