Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
c7sparks c7sparks is offline

Default "Delivery point barcode" option grayed out in LABELS.

I'm printing address labels from Word 2003 and need delivery point bar codes
and need to print a full page of same label. The option, for some reason, is
grayed out whether I create the label from LABELS or via MailMerge. I could
find no information in MS knowledge base. Tutorials do not address this
problem and troubleshooting sections don't have a category for this. I'm
using Windows XP Pro SP3. What am I missing? I've never needed bar codes
before, so I never noticed whether that option was available before and just
disappeared or has never been available. Anyway, it's there and I need to
UNgray it so that I can use it. I'm overlooking something simple, right?
Thanx in advance for your help.

delivery point barcode in merge to labels from Outlook 2003 contacts John Nasta Mailmerge 4 September 13th 07 08:58 PM
How do add a "delivery point barcode": to an Envelope? Obezor Microsoft Word Help 1 June 18th 07 03:29 PM
Delivery Point Barcode twen Mailmerge 1 November 16th 06 10:14 AM
'delivery point barcode' Mike L Microsoft Word Help 1 February 27th 05 10:13 PM
Delivery point barcode Hank-B Microsoft Word Help 2 January 31st 05 05:16 PM