vmmchristensen

Default $ is a bullet

Each time I try to use the $ sign it automatically turns into a bullet. How
did this happen and how can I correct it?
Anne Troy

If you're using it as the first character in a line of text, Word likes to
decide you wanted it as a bullet.
Use these recommended settings in Word:
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word...edWordSettings
In particular, the Autocorrect Settings
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"vmmchristensen" wrote in message
Each time I try to use the $ sign it automatically turns into a bullet.

How
did this happen and how can I correct it?

SVC

If you mean that by typing "$" you are getting a symbol that looks like a
standard bullet (as opposed to the start of bulleted list), check in Tools
AutoCorrect to see if "$" is to be automatically changed to your bullet. If
this is the case, delete the entry and you should be OK.