Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drgTX drgTX is offline

Default Word 2007 - Security dialog - two option radio buttons missing

Have Word 2003 form document from employer with macros that perform certain
calculations based on form input. Opened in Word 2007 and got warned about
macros and active content. When click on "options" the only radio button I
get is "help protect me from unknown content." Neither of the options
"enable this content" or "trust all documents from this publisher" are
present. Why not? How can I make them available?