Info

Default How do I create a compliment slip template?

I have designed a compliment slip for my office 3 to a page on an A4 word
document, however I have noticed that when I print them out and cut them
there sizes are not the same. I'd like to create a template that would
assist me in positioning each slip on the page so that they match the size
criteria ("4x"8) 99mm x 210mm in size. Any ideas how i would go about this?
SVC

You could try setting up a page with all margins set to "0", then add a table
with three vertical cells with a height of 33 mm and a width of 210 mm. Be
careful to take into account that most printers need a margin on top, bottom,
right and left when setting up the content of the cells. You could take this
into account for the right and left margins by reducing the width of the
table and centering the table horizontally on the page. To center the text
in the cell, you can also adjust the cell alignment of the text (right click
in the cell and select "Cell alignment").