Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
hmm hmm is offline

Default Configure "Send as Attachment"

Every time I try using "Send as Attachment" in Word 2000, it asks me a series
of questions as if I am opening a new email account (even though it is not a
new account).

Can anyone help walk me through this process, a I am not sure how to answer
some of the questions it asks me.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Exactly what are the questions?

What do you have set as your default mail program?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP