Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Duncan Duncan is offline

Default Table Styles Word 2007

While creating a new Word 2007 document I happily used the Table Styles until
I came to one set of tables. With these few tabes, the selections in the
available table styles changed and the one I had been using was no longer
available.

I solved the problem by copying the table from word to Excel 2007 and
pasting special as text, copying and pasting that table straight back in my
Word document and lo and behold my table style was back.

I noticed with the non friendly table styles that not only had they changed
but there seemed to be a lot more designs available.

Are there two sets of table styles then? What's the other lot for, if the
answer is yes?! And what had I done to cause this problem?

Duncan