Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gj1901 gj1901 is offline

Default How can I make a fillable field in Word

I have a document that has lines to be filled in. When you type on the line,
it separates the line and puts the text, and displaces the printed line. How
can I make the form so that the text is typed over the line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Word 07 Forms Fillable Misty New Users 1 November 5th 07 09:51 AM
Updating Fillable Word Document without clearing form field conten akkrug New Users 3 February 28th 07 02:34 AM
How do I make a word document fillable with fields for users? cthrail Microsoft Word Help 3 July 13th 06 06:54 AM
Can I make a form field autopupulate with text from another field HCFRAdmin Tables 1 January 11th 06 07:30 PM
how do I make the cursor on a form go from field to field in the . tree_tender Tables 1 December 11th 04 02:00 AM