Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
heddy heddy is offline

Default resume template

how can i email my resume without the template showing to the receiver?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I think you must be referring to the table gridlines, as the recipient would
not be able to see the template on which the résumé was based unless you
sent it along with the document. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HideGridlines.htm

http://word.mvps.org