Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Uncle Vinnie

Default help with clipart

Hi..Using Word 2000, I have a document with a graphic inserted into it- (A
logo next to the letterhead).

I have been unable to figure out what it is - jepg, bitmap, etc, nor how to
simply separate it from the Word doc and save it as a stand alone art file.
How can I do this, thanks!!!

--
B'Regards,

Vinnie

ClipArt Jet Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 11:40 PM
clipart won't display Holcomb.frank Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 05 07:40 PM
removing imported clipart laurie_g Microsoft Word Help 0 February 7th 05 04:45 PM
Clipart saved no longer shows as image but as dkitty Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 12:45 AM
How do I access the clipart on my Publisher 2000 CD through Word . Blaze Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 06:33 PM