lafftur

Default email mail merge -- reply to different address

Is it possible to send out mail merged email such that any replies come to an
address different than the mailbox from which is was sent? I am sending out
lots of order confirmations, but don't want possible replies, failures, etc.
landing in my already groaning inbox. FYI, we are using Exchange Server.
Thanks, Lafftur