Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie60 Debbie60 is offline

Default how do I insert vertical lines in a word document

Am using Word 2003 and want to insert verticial lines thus able to print the
doument with areas within the document to be filled in manually with a pen.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For fill-in-the-blanks lines, I would think you would want horizontal lines.
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm

http://word.mvps.org