Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BLTibbs

Default Merge from Right to Left

(Word 2000 and Win XP Pro):
I have a perforated sheet of paper stock with 3 equal columns across and 14
equal rows down.

I need to print a sku number and bar-code of that sku number on both sides
of each cell (which will become an ID tag for products).

The problem I am trying to solve is to find a simple way to print the same
sku and bar-code on the reverse side of the cell. To print the correct sku
on the back of itselft, the first sku is now located at the top right of the
page instead of the top left. I don't know how to create a merge document
that will print the first record in the top right and then ascend down and to
the left.

Any suggestions that I can do to enable non-tech people to accomplish this
after I set it up would be great!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Insert the merge field, right-align it. Hit enter a time or two or three,
hit left align and insert the same merge field. I don't really understand
why there's a problem. I do think I understand what you need. You're welcome
to send your files to my first name at the website below.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"BLTibbs" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BLTibbs

I didn't make it very clear what I need. Here is a graphic illustration:

I have one sheet of labels that prints just the way I want like this below:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L

I want to flip the paper stock over and run it through the printer again and
print the same letter on the back of the cell, which means I have to now
print right to left like this:

C B A
F E D
I H G
L K J

I have to do this because otherwise, I will print the first sku on the back
of the 3rd sku if I print normal (left to right).

So - I want the first sku to be in the top right cell and the second to be
in the top middle and the third to be in the top left.

"BLTibbs" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

OHHHH! Yep, I misunderstood.
Yuk. I think I'd check with the VBA guys on this one. I cannot imagine how
I'd do it manually.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com