Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Flatt

Default How do I copy text and IMAGES fron the internet?

When I copy items from web pages only the text copies - not any pictures or
images/logos that I want.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David

Hi kevin,

Pictures:
I'm no expert but if you select the image u want to save on the webpage and
right click a box should appear that allows U to "save picture as" select and
save (various formats allowed depending on what |U want to o with picture.

As regards text :
Position cursor as start of text U want to copy (hold down left mouse
button) and drag to select all text required. All text selected should be
highlighted. Either then use Ctl+C or Edit / Copy on top of browser toolbar.

U should then be able to paste (ctl+v) or edit / paste.

Hope this helps - david