Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MosheMo MosheMo is offline

Default Changing multiple documents at once

Hello,

I have a series of articles (a few hundred to be exact) that I wish to
customize in the following way. To each article I want to add a numer of
sentences. The sentences are the same for each article except that there is
one phrase which changes depending upon the title of the article. For
example, if the article is called computer repair advice then I would add a
few sentences with that phrase placed in those sentences. If the article is
called home schooling websites then I'd add the exact same sentences, adding
the phrase home schooling websites in the same place that I had previously
put computer repair advice. Is there a way to automatically do this for each
and every one of these articles? Right now I am cutting and pasting the
sentences in and then doing a find and replace, which obviously takes a bit
of time. Also, I don't know whether or not it is important, but the articles
are in .txt format.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Moshe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same
folder"
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm

--
Hope this helps.