Linda Sotski

Default can i create a drop down menu for the printer icon

We would like the printer icon on the toolbar to have a drop down menu to
print the current page, select number of copies, change the paper tray, etc.

I have been told there is a way to do this in Word, but I can't find it. I
know when using the file menu print option, you are given these choices, but
would like to just hit the printer button and have the same capability. Help
please.
Charles Kenyon

Tools Customize.

Add a button for the FilePrint command. The one that is there already is the
FilePrintDefault command.

If you want to share this, put it in a global template other than
normal.dot. See http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for
step-by-step instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up
customizations including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments,
toolbars, macros, etc.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.