Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
margiolu margiolu is offline

Default Can not insert a character

Since I have word 2007 my pointer is blocked on one character (randomly )
anytime I try to insert a character, I just can access and see them but I am
not able to move my mouse/pointer on a specific one ????
What did I do wrong ???? Someone can help????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What do you mean "my pointer is blocked on one character"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"margiolu" wrote in message
news
Since I have word 2007 my pointer is blocked on one character (randomly )
anytime I try to insert a character, I just can access and see them but I
am
not able to move my mouse/pointer on a specific one ????
What did I do wrong ???? Someone can help????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
margiolu margiolu is offline

I mean that I ca not take any action with my mouse , it gets stuck on one
character and I can't move it on the panel in order to insert a character ???

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What do you mean "my pointer is blocked on one character"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"margiolu" wrote in message
news
Since I have word 2007 my pointer is blocked on one character (randomly )
anytime I try to insert a character, I just can access and see them but I
am
not able to move my mouse/pointer on a specific one ????
What did I do wrong ???? Someone can help????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Bear with me...............Are yoiu talking about inserting a symbol?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"margiolu" wrote in message
I mean that I ca not take any action with my mouse , it gets stuck on one
character and I can't move it on the panel in order to insert a character
???

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What do you mean "my pointer is blocked on one character"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"margiolu" wrote in message
news
Since I have word 2007 my pointer is blocked on one character
(randomly )
anytime I try to insert a character, I just can access and see them but
am
not able to move my mouse/pointer on a specific one ????
What did I do wrong ???? Someone can help????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not sure if this applies to Word 2007, but in Word 2003 and earlier, if
you can click on Insert | Symbol, and see the symbols, but cannot select
one, then it's usually because the x-mouse feature in TweakUI is enabled.

margiolu wrote:

Since I have word 2007 my pointer is blocked on one character (randomly )
anytime I try to insert a character, I just can access and see them but I am
not able to move my mouse/pointer on a specific one ????
What did I do wrong ???? Someone can help????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
margiolu margiolu is offline

Yes, inserting a symbol or a character , I think it is the same, I mean that
anytime I am on the inserting symbol or characters panel I can't move my
mouse, it gets blocked on one symbol I can't change

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What do you mean "my pointer is blocked on one character"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"margiolu" wrote in message
news Since I have word 2007 my pointer is blocked on one character
(randomly )
anytime I try to insert a character, I just can access and see them but
am
not able to move my mouse/pointer on a specific one ????
What did I do wrong ???? Someone can help????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
margiolu margiolu is offline

What is the x-mouse feature in TweakUI actualy ??? I am using but my portable
integrated computer mouse ....????