Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nmirabilis

Default How to change the size and height of subscript and superscript

How do I change the size and height of subscript and superscript text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Instead of using subscripts/superscripts, do the following: On the
Format menu, click Font. Click the Character Spacing tab. At
"Position", use "Raised" or "Lowered" and specify the desired amount
(in points) in the "By" box. (If you are familiar with styles, you can
create a character style in order to easily apply the raised/lowered
formatting to text.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP