Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aardwizz Aardwizz is offline

Default Autocorrect Exceptions for Correct cAPLOCK

Words like 'pH', 'mA' (milliamps), and others violate the "enforce inital
cap" and "correct cAPLOCK" errors.

When I go to Word Options Proofing Autocorrect Options Autocorrect
tab Exceptions Other Corrections tab, and try to enter 'pH', the entry
gets autocorrected to 'ph'.

How do I set up the capitalization exceptions correctly?

--
õ¿õ¬
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

The Correct Accidental Caps Lock option only changes your text if the Caps
Lock is on. Do you really normally have it on (and press Shift to get the
lower case p)?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Aardwizz" wrote in message
news
Words like 'pH', 'mA' (milliamps), and others violate the "enforce inital
cap" and "correct cAPLOCK" errors.

When I go to Word Options Proofing Autocorrect Options
Autocorrect
tab Exceptions Other Corrections tab, and try to enter 'pH', the
entry
gets autocorrected to 'ph'.

How do I set up the capitalization exceptions correctly?

--
õ¿õ¬

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Enter it anyway; you'll find it does the job. Of course, if you begin a
sentence with "ph," that won't be corrected, but it does work to prevent
AutoCorrection of "pH."

news